IT Process Automation

• 1.  Download / Upload Operador - Its possible to transfer multiple files with a single operator?

Posted Aug 18, 2016 12:34 AM

I need create a process that upload multiple files with FTP protocol.

I trying use the Upload Operator, but in this case the operator transfer one file by execution.

It's possible to use this operator to transfer multiple files at the same operator?

Sample: transfer *.log files

Its possible or the way is use a script operator to make it?

I trying this way, but is not working.

Thanks,

• 2.  Re: Download / Upload Operador - Its possible to transfer multiple files with a single operator?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2016 08:57 AM

The "download file" operator uses the ftp "get" command which only allows for transfer of 1 file at a time.

• 3.  Re: Download / Upload Operador - Its possible to transfer multiple files with a single operator?

Posted Feb 23, 2018 10:13 AM

Is it possible to upload multiple files using 'Upload Operator'? I have two files to upload to the server.

• 4.  Re: Download / Upload Operador - Its possible to transfer multiple files with a single operator?

Posted Feb 24, 2018 05:42 AM

Hi Niranjan,

You could try setting the local file name operator that encompasses the path and file (include the extension) to be a array i.e. Process.file_name[Process.increment].

You could then put the upload operator in a loop operator to execute X times, and within your pre-execution code of the upload operator, you could have the paths and file names defined in your array. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mo Khan