Clarity

• 1.  How  can I get the full list of projects in Clarity with XOG query ?

Posted Aug 18, 2016 03:14 PM

Hi,

Would anyone know how to get list of projects from Clarity PPM using the SOAP Interfaces (XOG PPM) ?

I have been able to use the interface to log successfully retrieve data for one project but cannot go further to get the full list of projects in clarity database...XOG documentation is not clear enough for me.

Please help !

• 2.  Re: How  can I get the full list of projects in Clarity with XOG query ?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 18, 2016 05:49 PM

I finaly got a solution : I removed any filter in my SOAP, it's working fine !

• 3.  Re: How  can I get the full list of projects in Clarity with XOG query ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2016 08:38 PM

Hi Amos,

Glad you got it working..

Just to make sure you did not miss any projects in the xogout - in v14, we have introduced a governor limit for the XOGOUTs. This means there is a limit to the size of the xogout file.

How to check if you have hit the governor limit?

At the bottom of the xogout file, you will see something like

<XOGOutput>

<Object type="project"/>

<Status state="SUCCESS"/>

<Skip value="192"/>

<XOGTotalFilteredRecords value="476"/>

If the skip value tag shows up, it means you haven't got the complete list of projects from the system and will have to use this skip value to do another XOG. Please let me know if you have the skip value and then will let you know how to XOG out using this if you haven't done this before.

Thanks,

Jerin

• 4.  Re: How  can I get the full list of projects in Clarity with XOG query ?

Posted Aug 19, 2016 03:44 AM

Thank you a lot Jerin, this is helpful for me as I'm beginner in XOG

• 5.  Re: How  can I get the full list of projects in Clarity with XOG query ?

Posted Aug 18, 2016 08:44 PM

Also you can create a new query with the data that you need, and then call via XOG using this URL: http://clarityserver/niku/wsdl (server + niku/wsdl)

• 6.  Re: How  can I get the full list of projects in Clarity with XOG query ?

Posted Aug 19, 2016 03:47 AM

Thanks Erick