AutoSys Workload Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

Where do we find the logs for autosys services like WCC services, Event server, Scheduler, Agent logs and other services logs?

• 1.  Where do we find the logs for autosys services like WCC services, Event server, Scheduler, Agent logs and other services logs?

Posted Aug 19, 2016 07:58 AM

Where do we find the logs for autosys services like WCC services, Event server, Scheduler, Agent logs and other services logs?

Suppose if we are facing any issue in starting any autosys service, from where we can find the logs to troubleshoot it?

• 2.  Re: Where do we find the logs for autosys services like WCC services, Event server, Scheduler, Agent logs and other services logs?

Posted Aug 19, 2016 08:16 AM

I gather you are new to the product? Have you read the install and configuration docs?

If you are not the AutoSys admin/engineer I suggest you speak to one. If you are the AutoSys person I suggest looking at the online docs here and then signing up for some classes.

as for finding logs

Find /opt/CA –name “log” –print –follow

Good luck

Steve C.

• 3.  Re: Where do we find the logs for autosys services like WCC services, Event server, Scheduler, Agent logs and other services logs?

Posted Aug 19, 2016 01:07 PM

Thanks Steve

• 4.  Re: Where do we find the logs for autosys services like WCC services, Event server, Scheduler, Agent logs and other services logs?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 19, 2016 10:50 AM

Scheduler and Application Server logs: (default) /opt/CA/WorkloadAutomationAE/autouser.ACE/out

WCC logs: (default) /opt/CA/WorkloadCC/log

Agent logs: (default) /opt/CA/WorkloadAutomationAE/SystemAgent/WA_AGENT/log

• 5.  Re: Where do we find the logs for autosys services like WCC services, Event server, Scheduler, Agent logs and other services logs?

Posted Aug 19, 2016 01:06 PM

Thank you Mark.