Clarity

• 1.  Clarity PPM Gantt - Auto schedule window is working odd

Posted Aug 19, 2016 06:27 AM

Though this is not an issue and seems to be a minor deviation in UI, I would like to confirm the root cause of this issue as our business team is requesting this information. We are currently running on Clarity 14.3.

when we open the PPM Gantt for a project and click the Auto-schedule button, every time when we close and open it, the popup window height is increased by 1 line space. Even through we can adjust the window height manually every time, the business wants to know if it is a known issue with PPM 14.3. I've attached sample screenshots. We are not facing this deviation in another  clarity environment which runs of Clarity 14.2 Fix pack 9.

Can anyone confirm if they are also facing this? Thanks in advance.

• 2.  Re: Clarity PPM Gantt - Auto schedule window is working odd

Posted Aug 19, 2016 07:42 AM

Looks like a bug to me, so i'd raise it with CA support.

I'm wondering if this is theme specific, i.e. the new theme has other issues.

• 3.  Re: Clarity PPM Gantt - Auto schedule window is working odd

Posted Aug 19, 2016 08:31 AM

Thanks for the response. Will do it.

• 4.  Re: Clarity PPM Gantt - Auto schedule window is working odd

Posted Aug 23, 2016 01:30 AM

Which browser is that?

If you do more clicks does it just keep growing?

I've seen the top of the change shifting a little with FF eg. on this community with refresh, but when in full screen it does not get any bigger.

• 5.  Re: Clarity PPM Gantt - Auto schedule window is working odd

Posted Aug 23, 2016 06:05 AM

Thanks for the reply. We were trying all the browsers and the error was constant. We've raised a case to CA team as recommended and they confirmed the issue and informed us that this bug was resolved in Clarity 15.1.

• 6.  Re: Clarity PPM Gantt - Auto schedule window is working odd

Posted Aug 23, 2016 06:11 AM

Hi Andrew,

I've raised a CA case and they confirmed the issue and told us that this bug was resolved in Clarity PPM 15.1 release. Thanks!

~Arun