Clarity

• 1.  Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customization

Posted Aug 23, 2016 03:17 AM

Hi All,

I'm trying to install jaspersoft using the below steps  provided in the installation document .

1.Ran the  install.bat  of Jasper soft from the command Prompt.

2.Modified the username and Organizername in the CSA

3.Restarted the Clarity and Tomcat services

4.Have successfully Logged with "superuser" in jasper soft.

5.Generted the keystore from the CSA and placed it in jasper tomcat folder

6. Executed executed  the "admin content csk" (clarity bin folder)

7.Executed  the "admin content-jaspersoft csk -userName superuser -password superuser"

7.Executed the "Admin jaspersoft syncPPMContext -userName superuser -password superuser"

Once all the above steps completed , I have successfully ran the " Create and update Jaspersoft users" and "Timeslice " jobs, But While running the "Load data ware house" job , I'm facing the subjected error"Could not login into jaspersoft ,domains could not get updated for customization"

Could you please provide your solution  to solve the error.

Best Regards,

Ram

• 2.  Re:  Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 23, 2016 06:53 AM

Hi Rambabu,

The error means the load data warehouse job ran but it was not able to update the custom domains. What PPM version you are in and do you see any error in the BG-DWH log?

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re:  Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customization

Posted Aug 23, 2016 10:03 AM

Hi Suman,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the  Clarity 14.3 V .Below are the logs of bg-ca.log  and bg-dwh.log.

bg-ca.log

Bg-ca1.jpg

bg-ca2.jpg

bg-dwh.log

bg-dwh.jpg

(No errors found in bg-dwh.log)

Please let me know ,if i'm missing any steps while doing installation.

Best Regards,

Ram

• 4.  Re:  Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 23, 2016 10:18 AM

Hi Ram,

You don't have any patches. Did you had the Jaspersoft running?

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 5.  Re:  Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customization

Posted Aug 25, 2016 01:51 AM

Hi Suman,

I tried to connect to jaspersoft ,but it is not available .Does it require any patches for jaspersoft , Please confirm me ?

Regards,

Ram

• 6.  Re:  Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 25, 2016 02:33 AM

Hi Ram,

It looks like your Jaspersoft services are not running, were you able to start the service and are you getting any error?

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 7.  Re:  Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customization

Posted Sep 02, 2016 03:32 AM

Hi Suman,

Post restarting the Jaspersoft services , it was up and running .

Thanks for your help!!

Regards,

Ram