Service Virtualization

• 1.  Getting error jar file error on deploying .vsm to vse

Posted Aug 22, 2016 05:55 PM

I created my script with LISA 7.5.2 and now I am using LISA 9.1 and getting below error on deploying to VSE:

The VSE system cannot find a class required by the VS model.  Please make sure the com.itko.lisa.ext.vse.xxxxxxxxRESTDataProtocolHandler class is available on the VSE server (maybe by dropping a jar in the hotDeploy directory for the VSE server).

Please suggest me what exactly I need to add/drop in the hotDeploy directory.

• 2.  Re: Getting error jar file error on deploying .vsm to vse

Posted Aug 22, 2016 07:05 PM

Did you recompile and deploy all the extensions from 7.5.2  and deploy them  to the hotDeploy directory ?

Thanks,

Vamsi

• 3.  Re: Getting error jar file error on deploying .vsm to vse
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2016 08:26 PM

In addition to what kurva01 mentioned above, I would recommend to verify the VS model by executing the same using ITR in your workstation after adding the recompiled extension to your local hotdeploy folder.

If there are issues with any extensions or otherwise, it can be found & resolved using the workstation before deploying the same on VSE.

• 4.  Re: Getting error jar file error on deploying .vsm to vse

Posted Aug 30, 2016 04:24 PM

Hi anjaligupta.15.89,

Did either of the responses above help to answer your question? If so, please mark the most helpful one as correct.

Thanks!

Melanie

• 5.  Re: Getting error jar file error on deploying .vsm to vse

Posted Sep 14, 2016 07:45 AM

Based on my understanding : The custom jars are not re-built for DevTest 9.1 environment. They were copied straight from CA LISA 7.5 and are being used in DevTest 9.1.

Please note that CA LISA 7.5 and DevTest8 were supported on Java 7. However, DevTest 9.1 is supported on Java 8.

If you have jars of unsupported version in your DevTest, then it will be considered as unsupported environment. Hence, try to fix that as the first step, before you proceed further.