Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

I  want some webinars or videos of ITKO lisa 8.2 on below given matters          1. how to create virtualization on 8.2          2. how to create RR pairs in 8.2 and creation of virtualization for RR pairs          3. different type virtualization on 8.2

• 1.  I  want some webinars or videos of ITKO lisa 8.2 on below given matters          1. how to create virtualization on 8.2          2. how to create RR pairs in 8.2 and creation of virtualization for RR pairs          3. different type virtualization on 8.2

Posted Aug 24, 2016 03:11 AM

I  want some webinars or videos of ITKO lisa 8.2 on below given matters

1. how to create virtualization on 8.2

2. how to create RR pairs in 8.2 and creation of virtualization for RR pairs

3. different type virtualization on 8.2

4. different type RR pairs creations in 8.2

5. total 8.2 video

Chandraskehar

• 2.  Re:  I  want some webinars or videos of ITKO lisa 8.2 on below given matters          1. how to create virtualization on 8.2          2. how to create RR pairs in 8.2 and creation of virtualization for RR pairs          3. different type virtualization on
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 31, 2016 11:47 AM

Hi again, Chandraskehar - Did the replies to your HELP post also address your questions here?