IT Process Automation

• 1.  Icon for touchpoint

Posted Aug 26, 2016 12:20 PM

Hi all,

I don't understand what this icons on the left of 2 touchpoints means. Could someone explain to me ?

touchpoint icon

• 2.  Re: Icon for touchpoint
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 26, 2016 12:30 PM

The Green box indicates the touchpoint is ready to - that there is at least one available Agent up and running.

The Red box indicates a possible problem with the agents under that touchpoint and generally means that operators set to run on that touch point will not function correctly.

• 3.  Re: Icon for touchpoint

Posted Aug 29, 2016 06:21 AM

thanks for your answer Michael.

All agents in this touchpoints are active, how can I find what is the problem?

• 4.  Re: Icon for touchpoint

Posted Aug 29, 2016 06:29 AM

There is no agent with priority "3" in one of the touchpoint, and no agent with priority "1" in the other

Could that be the problem ? What can I do to reaffect priorities ?

• 5.  Re: Icon for touchpoint

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 06, 2016 08:37 AM

Vanessa,

As long as there is one active agent in each touchpoint the priority shouldn't matter.  The priority only shows what order the agents will be used, priority 2 will only be used if there are no priority 1, and priority 3 will only be used if there are no p1 or 2 agents. 

If there are active agents in both touchpoints and you can run operators against the touchpoints then you maybe running into odd visual issue in the GUI.   

Does 'Refreshing' the agents in the Agent console change the behavior?

• 6.  Re: Icon for touchpoint

Posted Sep 09, 2016 06:08 AM

Michael,

refreshing the agents doesn't change the behaviour, all agents are up, but touchpoints still avec the "red box" icon.

• 7.  Re: Icon for touchpoint

Posted Sep 09, 2016 06:22 AM

Hi,

Delete those touchpoints , refresh your environment and add touchpoints to those agents again .