Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

How to Route the request to live invocation URL if the request data doesn't match

• 1.  How to Route the request to live invocation URL if the request data doesn't match

Posted Aug 27, 2016 08:12 PM

Using DevTest 8.0.1, I am trying to Route the request to live invocation URL if the request data doesn't match.

Right now I am able to route the request to real backend URL provided in the live invocation step when the request structure doesn't match. But I need it to do the same when request data doesn't match with any requests configured in that image. Currently if request data doesn't match then it responds with the default response configured in 'META'.

I already tried changing 'HTTP-Response-Code' in the default response meta data to 404 hoping it would route to live invocation instead of sending default response but that did not happen. I still get default response from the image.

Any suggestions on how I can make it route the request to live invocation instead of returning default response when the data in request doesn't match with any transaction in the image.

Thanks,

Kishore

• 2.  Re: How to Route the request to live invocation URL if the request data doesn't match
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 30, 2016 04:23 PM

Take at look at this Communities entry and see if it helps you with some ideas...

https://communities.ca.com/message/241694324?commentID=241694324#comment-241694324