CA Service Management

• 1.  Problem in request list

Posted Aug 29, 2016 01:02 PM

Hi Support,

we have a problem in SDM 12.5. when any analyst contact type user login in to his profile and click on request tab left side on  Scoreboard panel and click on active request its shows problem list. see in picture

after click on show filter its shows problem list and search problem tickets 

• 2.  Re: Problem in request list

Posted Aug 29, 2016 01:46 PM

Hi ONGC Limited,

Few things here - First as you are probably already aware by now, 12.5 has been end of life for quite some time now and we no longer support that version.  We would suggest that you upgrade to 14.1 when possible so that we can support your installation.

Second, this problem is typically caused by custom list forms.  If you rename the site\mods\www\htmpl folder and then run pdm_webcache, then clear your browser cache, and log into SDM to try the same search, does it then show the correct object?    If so, then it has to do with your custom forms, and you will have to look into the custom code that you have added to the forms to figure out which piece of code is causing the issue.

Hope this helps,
    Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Problem in request list

Posted Aug 30, 2016 02:33 PM

Hi Jon yes i know that r12.5 is out of dated. For that we create a test server and install 14.1 this problem also same in test environment.

i have done same thing that you mention but problem still same kindly tell me brief about this issue which form i have to customize..

• 4.  Re: Problem in request list

Posted Aug 30, 2016 03:46 PM

Hi,

Please share the code used by your Active query.  I suspect the administrator who setup your scoreboard chose the Active query for Problem instead of Request.

• 5.  Re: Problem in request list

Posted Sep 02, 2016 09:08 AM

Hi i have check active request stored query but there is no issue from that side active query is ok

Please tell step to change the mods folder.

• 6.  Re: Problem in request list

Posted Sep 02, 2016 09:57 AM

Looking at this more closely I see that 'type = r' is passed from the scoreboard query. 

At this point my guess is this is caused by bad customization on the list_cr.htmpl form. My suggestion is to temporarily move your modified list_cr out of site/mods, clear the web cache, and then test to see if the behavior persists. 

• 7.  Re: Problem in request list

Posted Sep 06, 2016 04:00 PM

Hi EMSADMIN - Did gbruneau's response help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks!