Service Virtualization

• 1.  Unable to pass login credentials in SSO popup using selenium builder

Posted Aug 30, 2016 03:40 AM

We have captured the SSO popup using selenium builder from Mozilla 35 version of LISA 8.0.1 when we play back the script login credentials are not passing in SSO popup where are entering manually. Could you please help how we can pass the login credentials to run for a Performance testing.

Thanks in Advance.

Sandeep

• 2.  Re: Unable to pass login credentials in SSO popup using selenium builder

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2016 09:49 AM

Have you been able to play your recording back in Selenium Builder?

• 3.  Re: Unable to pass login credentials in SSO popup using selenium builder

Posted Aug 30, 2016 09:55 AM

We are able to run the play back our recording successfully except SSO where we are entering SSO login credentials manually then we could able to go forward.

• 4.  Re: Unable to pass login credentials in SSO popup using selenium builder
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2016 10:32 AM

Unfortunately, if the SSO does not playback in Selenium, it will not playback in DevTest.

• 5.  Re: Unable to pass login credentials in SSO popup using selenium builder

Posted Aug 30, 2016 11:19 AM

Can we by pass the SSO login pop up?

If please let us know the steps to by-pass the SSO pop up

• 6.  Re: Unable to pass login credentials in SSO popup using selenium builder

Posted Sep 05, 2016 09:36 PM

I also want to know workaround! 

When play back a Selenium testcase with firefox for Functional Test, a pop-up dialog of proxy server authentication is displayed.

I have entered the authentication information manually.

I am trying followings, but workaround has not been found.

- Using Firefox Add-ons

- Modify Firefox configuration (by about:config)