CA Service Management

• 1.  Create New Object for "cr" and "in" Affected_End_User_Alias

Posted Aug 30, 2016 09:51 AM

I need assistance verifying a process (Universe mods for me to this point have been through the Schema Designer). I have a requirement to create an "Affected_End_User_Alias" object for both CR and IN in our Universe. I noticed there is no reference to the like fields Affected_End_User_ComboName or Affected_End_User_userid in the Schema Designer. It looks like it selects from the Object Layer as the Select statement is cr.affected_end_user_userid. How would I ensure that once created it pulls only the Affected End User Alias (similar to when use cr.affected_end_user_userid). Is this done in the "Context" section where the joins are listed? Any assistance would be appreciated.

• 2.  Re: Create New Object for "cr" and "in" Affected_End_User_Alias

Posted Sep 20, 2016 11:53 AM

Hi Jessie,

I may be misunderstanding your question, but it seems like you want to create a new Object Attribute Alias.  This can be done in the Service Desk Administration tab in the web UI, under Service Desk->Application Data->Codes->Attribute Aliases.  This defines attributes which can then be used for reporting.  Let me know if you have more questions on this!

Regards,

Marty