Clarity

• 1.  Scorecard

Posted Aug 30, 2016 02:14 PM
      |   view attached

I have a question about reporting on Portfolios within Portfolio Management in CA PPM (version 13.2).

I am unable to get the "Scorecard" Tab to show up when looking at an individual portfolio.  I have the "PMO-Portfolio Investment Dashboard" Dashboard View selected, and it is still not showing up.  I am able to see "Analysis," "Capacity," and "Financials" Tabs, but when I click on them they are blank and without any portlets.

Is there something that I need to enable to make these functionalities work?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Rebecca

• 2.  Re: Scorecard

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2016 07:54 PM

Hi Rebecca Goula,

It should be to do with your access to the portlets under those tabs. 

For testing purpose, please grant yourselves with super user access and check if you are able to view the portlets. If you are able to, navigate to the portlet page  -> tabs and check the portlets under the 3 tabs and see if you have access to them. 

If you are not seeing the portlets even after granting super user access, navigate to Properties tab of the portfolio, click on manage my portfolio tab icon on the right corner --> Click on one of the 3 'problematic' tab --> click on Content Tab and make sure the portlets are in there, if not add it and then publish it. 

If this does not work, do a restore default in the same page. 

Let me know how it went.

Thanks,

Jerin   

• 3.  Re: Scorecard

Posted Aug 31, 2016 04:24 PM

Hi Jerin,

Thanks again for your help!

I was able to get the three tabs to have portlets/information in them finally, but I still can't seem to make the Scorecard Tab appear.  In the meantime, as a workaround, I manually added it as a tab (for the PMO Portfolio Investment Dashboard only) and added the Investment Cost and Role Demand portlet to that page.  I had to manually add a few additional portlets to their corresponding tabs, but was unable to find three.  I am still unable to locate or add the Balance Portlet, the Planned Benefit by Goal Portlet, and Planned NPV by Goal Portlet anywhere in order to add them to their respective tabs.  Any thoughts on why that might not be?  I am using version 13.2 in case that matters.

Thank you!

Rebecca

• 4.  Re: Scorecard

Posted Sep 06, 2016 06:23 PM

Hi Jerin_Sebastian - Any additional thoughts for RebeccaGoula? Thanks!

• 5.  Re: Scorecard

Posted Sep 07, 2016 11:10 AM

Hi all,

I assume that the version of Clarity I'm using (13.2) is not fully up to date with the documentation concerning all tabs and portlets available in 14.3.  I am guessing that is the issue here!