CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?, It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?

• 1.  It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?, It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?

Posted Aug 31, 2016 08:32 AM

Maybe through data partitions... I dont know for sure

• 2.  Re: It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?, It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?

Posted Aug 31, 2016 08:41 AM

Seems you answered your own question already ;-)

Yes, data-partitions is the way to go.

Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?, It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?

Posted Aug 31, 2016 10:17 AM

Or you may customize your request_status_change.htmpl form like;

<PDM_IF "$args.customer" == "$cst.id">
       <PDM_MACRO name=dtlDropdown hdr="Status" attr=status default="!default_trans_sym!" evt="onBlur=\\\"detailSyncEditForms(this)\\\" factory=crs_cr initial="!default_trans_code!" lookup=no>
    <PDM_ELIF "$args.assignee" == "$cst.id">
       <PDM_MACRO name=dtlDropdown hdr="Status" attr=status default="!default_trans_sym!" evt="onBlur=\\\"detailSyncEditForms(this)\\\" factory=crs_cr initial="!default_trans_code!" lookup=no whereclause="(code != 'HOLD')">
    </PDM_IF>

Regards,

Turker

• 4.  Re: It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?, It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?

Posted Sep 01, 2016 05:54 PM

Hello Birol,

There's a specific part of the form i need to put this?

Regards.

• 5.  Re: It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?, It's posible that i can hide the hold status for analysts and make it visible to employees only?

Posted Sep 01, 2016 06:46 PM

Hi Jason,

Put in request_status_change.htmpl, replace code where status field coded.

If status field is editable on detail_in.htmpl or detail_cr.htmpl replace code where status field coded

Regards,
    Turker