IDMS

• 1.  Before I re-invent the wheel, has anyone modified PMIRPT13 to produce one report per day versus one report per interval?

Posted Aug 31, 2016 01:31 PM

PMIRPT13 is a nice report if one is looking for details, However, if one is looking for the same information on a daily basis, the report as written is unwieldy at best. If someone has modified PMIRPT13 to produce a single view of the data on a daily basis would you be willing to share?

• 2.  Re: Before I re-invent the wheel, has anyone modified PMIRPT13 to produce one report per day versus one report per interval?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 31, 2016 03:18 PM

Yes, I just happen to have one.

In the sort, move down the BUFSTIME +, to below TMPBUFF +

So the sort statement will look like this:

13SORT FIRST-TIME

* PMSDCV#,1

* BUFSDATE,1

* TMPBUFF,+

* BUFSTIME,+

* TUFPGSIZ

* TUF#DEFN

* TUF#INUS

* GW-GREG-DATE

Then change where it says

138001 $

138 IF LEVL EQ 1 100

138 IF LEVL EQ 2 200

to

138001 $

138 IF LEVL EQ 2 100

138 IF LEVL EQ 3 200

You can pretty it up by removing the first field in the output, which is the time, or change it to the date, I don't have that.

• 3.  Re: Before I re-invent the wheel, has anyone modified PMIRPT13 to produce one report per day versus one report per interval?

Posted Aug 31, 2016 05:19 PM

Thanks Tommy, I’ll give it a whirl and report back!

Chuck

Charles (Chuck) Hardee<mailto:Chuck.Hardee@ThermoFisher.com>

Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration

EAS Information Technology<mailto:DBA%20Engineering%20-%20DB2_IDMS>

Thermo Fisher Scientific

300 Industry Drive | Pittsburgh, PA 15275

Phone +1 (724) 517-2633 | Mobile +1 (412) 877-2809 | FAX: +1 (412) 490-9230

Chuck.Hardee@ThermoFisher.com<mailto:Chuck.Hardee@ThermoFisher.com>  | www.thermofisher.com

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete all copies.

• 4.  Re: Before I re-invent the wheel, has anyone modified PMIRPT13 to produce one report per day versus one report per interval?

Posted Aug 31, 2016 06:59 PM

Thanks Tommy, that was exactly what I was looking for.

I went ahead and took out the relative column #4 which was the Start Time column.

They were quite easy to remove, just took out the header, detail and total lines for the entries that say “*004 “.

If you do remove them, remember that the spacing is on the first “004” in each line so move it to the first remaining column (“006”).

Chuck

Charles (Chuck) Hardee<mailto:Chuck.Hardee@ThermoFisher.com>

Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration

EAS Information Technology<mailto:DBA%20Engineering%20-%20DB2_IDMS>

Thermo Fisher Scientific

300 Industry Drive | Pittsburgh, PA 15275

Phone +1 (724) 517-2633 | Mobile +1 (412) 877-2809 | FAX: +1 (412) 490-9230

Chuck.Hardee@ThermoFisher.com<mailto:Chuck.Hardee@ThermoFisher.com>  | www.thermofisher.com

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete all copies.