DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Does anyone know the SQL statement to collect Interface Bandwidth Utilization metrics from one date to another? I cannot use the TopN reports because they only show the last 30 days and I need to go back for data between June 1st and July 31st.

• 1.  Does anyone know the SQL statement to collect Interface Bandwidth Utilization metrics from one date to another? I cannot use the TopN reports because they only show the last 30 days and I need to go back for data between June 1st and July 31st.

Posted Sep 01, 2016 11:37 AM

I am trying to create a SQL statement to collect interface bandwidth utilization metrics for several devices that need to be between June 1st and July 31st. I could not use the Top N reports because that only shows the last 30 days of data.

I am not a DBA but I'd like to use this query to try and build a customer report in the I-Report utility but I need to have this statement in order to do so. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Does anyone know the SQL statement to collect Interface Bandwidth Utilization metrics from one date to another? I cannot use the TopN reports because they only show the last 30 days and I need to go back for data between June 1st and July 31st.

Posted Sep 01, 2016 02:35 PM

This might help. Flash portlets have a debug which can capture the sql queries used. The idea is go to the TopN report, enable debug 'Ctrl+/ forward slash', check the box for sql debug, then refresh the report. There is a ladybug icon on the top right to click which opens the debug messages, it is also written in the portal log but it is usually a lot easier to find it in the debug popup window. Once you got the query it should not be that tough to find out to modify it for the needed date range.

david

• 3.  Re: Does anyone know the SQL statement to collect Interface Bandwidth Utilization metrics from one date to another? I cannot use the TopN reports because they only show the last 30 days and I need to go back for data between June 1st and July 31st.

Posted Sep 05, 2016 08:15 AM

Hi David,

I am unable to turn on debug by pressing Ctrl+ / , I have tried using all the browsers but doesnt seem to work. Can you please advise how do I get around with this?

Thanks

• 4.  Re: Does anyone know the SQL statement to collect Interface Bandwidth Utilization metrics from one date to another? I cannot use the TopN reports because they only show the last 30 days and I need to go back for data between June 1st and July 31st.

Posted Sep 06, 2016 01:43 PM

Perhaps there is a browser configuration preventing popups.

• 5.  Re: Does anyone know the SQL statement to collect Interface Bandwidth Utilization metrics from one date to another? I cannot use the TopN reports because they only show the last 30 days and I need to go back for data between June 1st and July 31st.

Posted Sep 08, 2016 04:56 PM

You could try something like this:

select * from V_QOS_INTERFACE_UTILIZATION
    where sampletime > '2016-06-01 00:00:00.000'
    and sampletime < '2016-07-31 23:59:59.999'

That should give you a starting point. I pulling the data from a view (there is a script in the forums to create them) which makes my query alot easier since I do not have to find the RN table. 

• 6.  Re: Does anyone know the SQL statement to collect Interface Bandwidth Utilization metrics from one date to another? I cannot use the TopN reports because they only show the last 30 days and I need to go back for data between June 1st and July 31st.

Posted Sep 18, 2016 09:41 AM

Thanks this is pretty good