CA Service Management

• 1.  Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT

Posted Sep 06, 2016 11:19 AM

Hi All,

When trying to search a knowledge document with the Document ID from the knowledge tab, it shows 1 result found. However, it does not display the document and shows empty. I see below error in the stdlog file:

ERROR        domset_kpi.c          6612 Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT in dotted reference PRIMARY_INDEX.INDEX_PATH

Error in display_by_index method select_response:  Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT in dotted reference PRIMARY_INDEX.INDEX_PATH

31526 ERROR        parse.c               8234 display_by_index failed for PDM_LIST at lsEnd.mac[28]:  Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT in dotted reference PRIMARY_INDEX.INDEX_PATH

Working scenario, it returns below:

domset_kpi.c 8310 (DOT) PRIMARY_INDEX.INDEX_PATH = (string)TOP>category - processes>itsm

domset_kpi.c 8310 (DOT) DOC_TEMPLATE_ID.HIDE_S = nil

This is an intermittent issue. Any idea why we get this error? Is it because of any search settings?

Regards,

Naveen

• 2.  Re: Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT

Posted Sep 06, 2016 01:09 PM

Hi Naveen,

On this one, when you say intermittent, do you mean that when it doesnt work, if you go back and try it again on that same doc then it does?  OR do you mean that it never works for that same document but works for others?

Jon

• 3.  Re: Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT

Posted Sep 06, 2016 03:04 PM

Hi Jon,

Thank you for the reply . It will not work until the recycle and will never know when the issue arrives again. During that time, for other secondary server, it works fine. Any idea why we get this error? Is it because of any search settings?

I saw similar error PDM_LIST at lsEnd.mac[28]: for LDAP contact search due a to space character in LDAP search settings. So wondering if it because of KT search settings??

Thanks,

Naveen

• 4.  Re: Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT

Posted Sep 06, 2016 05:14 PM

Hi Naveen,

Its possible but I cant say for sure.  I think your best bet would be to open a support case the next time that the problem is happening so that an engineer can work through it with you.  This way we can get to the bottom of it once and for all!

Jon

• 5.  Re: Attribute INDEX_PATH not found by producer KCAT

Posted Sep 07, 2016 02:10 AM

Hey Jon,

One more thing, during the document ID search, a query was sent and retrieved via domsrvr, however,  at the web page level, document is not getting displayed.

Thanks,

Naveen