Release Automation

• 1.  Help Shape the Future of CA RA and Continuous Delivery Director

Posted Sep 06, 2016 02:20 PM

Hi Everyone - the Release Automation team would like to partner with our users to help shape the roadmap and feature development of CA RA. When you join our feature advisory group, and let us know which specific features you're interested in, you'll become an integral part of how that feature takes shape. 

What does participation look like? You'll be: 

• Invited to calls where we discuss design and functionality
    • Included in sprint reviews to review progress
    • Helping to validate that the outcome provides the value and solves the problems that we originally defined

To be a part of this effort, just send a request to join our private RA group(click “ask to join this group. You'll be asked to fill out this agreement  - so we can share information freely. Please feel free to message me with any questions. We hope you'll join us. 

• 2.  Re: Help Shape the Future of CA RA

Posted Sep 07, 2016 03:15 AM

Hi,

I'm just asking this here, as it might be interesting for some more people.

I'm really interested in joining this, but I'm not sure, how much time I can invest, as I would see this more of an opportunity to give you guys more direct feedback after working with CA-RA for quite some time and seeing the good and bad. So the question would be, if it is ok to join this group, although some might not be able to attend all meetings or review sprint progresses? 

Thanks,

Michael

• 3.  Re: Help Shape the Future of CA RA

Posted Sep 07, 2016 06:44 AM

Hi Michael - thanks and good question. Once you join the group - we'll present you with a list of things we're working on or thinking about working on. You'll select the features that interest you most, with the understanding that each feature you select will require more time and thought cycles. 

Even if you're not able to provide feedback at all stages for your features of interest - that's fine too. We'll make video recordings, wireframes, and other catchup materials available so you'll have the background to give input. And overall - we'll take your feedback in the method and amount that works best for you. There aren't any hard and fast requirements here, we just want to make sure our customers' voices are heard throughout the development process. 

We hope you'll join the group! 

• 4.  Re: Help Shape the Future of CA RA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 12, 2016 03:56 AM

You are correct bench07

MichaelGebhardt - I'd be very if you can contribute to the program. We could definitely learn from your inputs!

Uri

• 5.  Re: Help Shape the Future of CA RA

Posted Sep 12, 2016 04:11 AM

I'm on it, just need to clarify internally how much time I'm allowed to invest in it

• 6.  Re: Help Shape the Future of CA RA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 12, 2016 04:39 AM

Thanks, Looking forward to see you there :-)