DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

iReport - Can anyone explain why tables and pie charts are displaying in designer but not in preview?

• 1.  iReport - Can anyone explain why tables and pie charts are displaying in designer but not in preview?

Posted Sep 07, 2016 04:52 AM

I have built a report in iReport and have uploaded it to Unified Reporter and everything works apart from a Pie chart and a table in the detail band. I have configured both in the designer view but neither are displayed on the report.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this might be? I'm new to iReport so any advice would be appreciated.

• 2.  Re: iReport - Can anyone explain why tables and pie charts are displaying in designer but not in preview?

Posted Sep 09, 2016 09:13 AM

Ben,

It is unclear to me if the problem is in preview only or if there is also a problem viewing the published report. Regardless the problem will most likely be related to the specific configuration of the pie chart and table widgets rather than a general compatibility problem.

In general when requesting help, providing the details and if applicable images of the problem, and configuration provides a much better chance of getting meaningful help.

David