Symantec Access Management

• 1.  Can we Integrate SAP Enterprise Manager(9.7) with SiteMinder r12.52 for Policy Server and Secure Proxy Server Mointoring?

Posted Sep 08, 2016 06:00 AM

Please suggest. Infact, we have integrated SAEnterprisee Manager(9.7) with SiteMinder r12.52 for Policy Server and Secure Proxy Server Mointoring,. We have used SiteMinder Manager r12.0..4 for Policy Server monitoring and EPAgent for SPS monitoring. but there are two issue

1. Some Policy Server Metrics are not reporting, due to this whole dashboard for SiteMinder Manager is grey.

2. The Dashboard for SPS is not showing.

• 2.  Re: Can we Integrate SAP Enterprise Manager(9.7) with SiteMinder r12.52 for Policy Server and Secure Proxy Server Mointoring?

Posted Sep 08, 2016 09:47 AM

Hi,

I'm not aware there is documentation from Siteminder side for SAP Enterprise Manager integration.

From Siteminder perspective, we cannot prevent other third party product from integrate with Siteminder. In that case, the other product need to provide documentation on how to perform the integration as well as what version they supported to perform the integration. If you are following SAP documentation to perform the integration, I think the question asked best to address by SAP.

However, if the documentation is from CA, please let me know where you download the documentaion so I can trace back the source.

P.S not sure what is Siteminder Manager, I presume is component within SAP Enterprise Manager?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kar Meng

• 3.  Re: Can we Integrate SAP Enterprise Manager(9.7) with SiteMinder r12.52 for Policy Server and Secure Proxy Server Mointoring?

Posted Sep 08, 2016 10:39 AM

Hi Kar,

SAP Enterprise Manager is  a product of CA, its CA APM 9.7 SAP version, there is another version Standard Enterprise Manager. SiteMinder Manager is a component of CA APM that is generally installed on Policy Server for monitoring.

Regards,

Rikash

• 4.  Re: Can we Integrate SAP Enterprise Manager(9.7) with SiteMinder r12.52 for Policy Server and Secure Proxy Server Mointoring?

Posted Sep 08, 2016 08:40 PM

Hi Rikash,

Thanks for your clarification. I think this question best to address by CA APM team. I will look for resource internally to address the question.

Regards,

Kar Meng

• 5.  Re: Can we Integrate SAP Enterprise Manager(9.7) with SiteMinder r12.52 for Policy Server and Secure Proxy Server Mointoring?
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 08, 2016 09:49 PM

Hi Rikash,

I have a brief discussion with the APM team. Based on your description, this could be a generic integration issue between the SiteMinder Manager and SiteMinder or the EM. If you have the CA Siteminder Manager r12 license with CA, I would suggest you open a Support Case with CA APM support to further troubleshoot the problem.

Regards,

Kar Meng