DX NetOps

• 1.  XML Personalization SPECTRUM

Posted Sep 08, 2016 11:41 AM

Hello

I'm looking for a solution to display some information about firmware for our HP/H3C/3COM switches.

The only possibility to display this information is to use the subview "Entity View".

I thought it was possible with XML and display it into list or locater but currently, I tried a lot of things and all results are negatives.

I would know if that type of expression below is possible ?

<expression>((attr(0x23000e).toString).matches("H3C S7503E-S")) ? attr( 0xfff0106e ) : value()</expression>

Apparently, after doing a lot of tests, I guess expression works only with value like "null" or "0" but not with the precise value like in my example, the type of switch (H3C ...).

Thank you in advance !

• 2.  Re: XML Personalization SPECTRUM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 13, 2016 05:36 AM

Hi,

In doing some further research, I believe this expression may work for you to compare an attribute with a text string as long as attr 0x23000e equals "H3C S7503E-S".

attr(0x23000e) != null &amp;&amp; attr(0x23000e).toString().equals ( "H3C S7503E-S" )

Best regards,

Glenn

• 3.  Re: XML Personalization SPECTRUM
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 20, 2016 04:28 AM

Hi

Thank you for your feedback.

I found a solution for the expression and now it works :

<expression>
                    attr(0x23000e) != null &amp;&amp; (attr(0x23000e).toString().matches("H3C S3610-28F")) ? attr(0xfff0106e):value()
                    </expression>
                    <renderer>
                    <param name="index">1</param>
                    com.aprisma.spectrum.app.util.render.ListInstanceRenderer
                    </renderer>

But badly I can't find solution to use this expression with condition (IF or dynamic renderer)

Best regards,

Cyril