Clarity

• 1.  Screenshot of Project Status Report from Jaspersoft Studio

Posted Sep 13, 2016 09:22 AM

One of the PMO's requirements is to create out Project Status report in Jaspersoft studio.  The team working on the project would like to know if anyone has a Project Status Report they can share so they can get visual of what other companies have done in the Jaspersoft.  If you could attach a snapshot that would be great.  

Thanks,

Garrett

• 2.  Re: Snapshot of Project Status Report from Jaspersoft Studio

Posted Sep 16, 2016 12:02 AM

We are in the process of migrating our Business Objects customized Status Report to JasperSoft.  What exactly are you looking for, as like Business Objects, JasperSoft can create customize reports that meet the users requirements.

For example, we removed the Financial information section of the OOTB Status Report, and showed this in a different layout, breaking down into Financial years.  However, this may not be relevant to your site.  Wouldn't you be better off determining what is required to display on the Status Report, as JasperSoft should be able to produce your required format.

• 3.  Re: Screenshot of Project Status Report from Jaspersoft Studio

Posted Sep 16, 2016 08:18 AM

I'm aware that jaspersoft can customize reports to meet our requirement.  The team that is working on designing the report asked me to reach out to the community to get ideas of how others have designed their status report.  We are a very new PMO so we just want to see what other have done.

Thanks for your response Roland.

• 4.  Re: Screenshot of Project Status Report from Jaspersoft Studio
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 18, 2016 02:32 AM

HI Garrett, I've included two screen shots below of customized Project Status Report.  I've blanked out the text and company logos.  Also look at the OOTB Project Storyboard which includes graphs as additional examples of Status Reports developed in JasperSoft.

• 5.  Re: Screenshot of Project Status Report from Jaspersoft Studio

Posted Sep 19, 2016 08:49 AM

Thank you Roland!  I greatly appreciate it.  We are also looking at the OOTB Status reports as well and thinking of starting with that as a template to customize in Jaspersoft studio.