Clarity

• 1.  Time Periods Requested Do Not Exist Error?

Posted Sep 15, 2016 11:54 AM
      |   view attached

Have a PM who is adding projected work hours (ETC) on a task.  He is doing this estimating the hours/week he expects a certain resource to work for certain dates into the future.   Today is Sept 15, and he is adding 10 hours a week starting late November for this particular task/resource.   Every thing is going fine as he scrolls the calendar window plugging in his 10 hours a week...until he gets to late December and into January, he gets the following error. 

Alert:The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings

The amount of time he *tries* to put in those weeks *does* get added to the overall ETC for that task, but the week calendar does not show the hours that he tried to enter in the late Dec/Jan weeks.

• 2.  Re: Time Periods Requested Do Not Exist Error?

• 3.  Re: Time Periods Requested Do Not Exist Error?

Posted Sep 15, 2016 04:14 PM

• 4.  Re: Time Periods Requested Do Not Exist Error?

Posted Sep 15, 2016 04:25 PM

Thanks for the link.  The pdf was helpful.  Do you have a link to a doc that shows me how to change from Weeks to Months?  In general, I believe a monthly view of time for Workloads, ETC, and so on, would be easier for us to review anyway. 

• 5.  Re: Time Periods Requested Do Not Exist Error?

Posted Sep 16, 2016 01:03 AM
      |   view attached

I've attached the document for your reference

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend

Regards

NJ

Attachment(s)

• 6.  Re: Time Periods Requested Do Not Exist Error?

Posted Oct 06, 2016 10:10 AM

Thanks again, just now seeing this.  I'm not seeing the attachment this time, though I see 3 folks found it helpful.  Perhaps the doc link was taken down?  Or...perhaps I'm just missing it!

• 7.  Re: Time Periods Requested Do Not Exist Error?

Posted Sep 19, 2016 07:57 PM

Hi cpscholes - Did any of the responses help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks!