CA Service Management

• 1.  Error while accessing Issue Page

Posted Sep 16, 2016 02:21 AM

Hi,

We are facing issue while accessing "detail_iss.htmpl" page through analyst interface.

When we click on "New Issue" link in "File" menu, the blank page appears. When we try to refresh/reload the page, it shows message as 'page load in progress-please wait for response'.
    This issue is observed while using 'Internet Explorer' only. However it is working fine with other browsers like 'Google chrome' & 'Mozilla Firefox'. Also, it is working fine with IE when logged in with Administrator User.

We have added some customized fields to the page.

We are using,
    SDM Version - 14.1
    IE Version     -  IE 11

As we had made some customization in page "detail_iss.htmpl" so we tried by removing this page from 'Mods' folder so as to access original "detail_iss.htmpl" page. but the same case was observed.

Can there be any browser compatibility issue ?

Please guide us to resolve this.

• 2.  Re: Error while accessing Issue Page

Posted Sep 16, 2016 01:26 PM

Hi EMS,

This is most likely due to the customizations to the form and/or spelcode or javascripts that the custom form is calling.  When you removed the custom form from the mods, did you remove it from the specific form group being used by the analyst role you are using?  Also, after removing the form, did you run a pdm_webcache, AND clear the browser cache completely?  I would suggest trying that first.  If the problem still occurs after that, then I would suggest to open a support case to have an engineer take a look at it with you.

Thanks,

Jon I.