CA Service Management

• 1.  Unified Self Service integrate EEM (with OpenLDAP) Administrator Group

Posted Sep 19, 2016 07:55 AM

I have UUS integrate with EEM, but in my case EEM is itegrated with OpenLDAP.

In this situation, the group OpenSpaceAdminGroup is created in LDAP, but the users in this group, dont logged as administrators.

Anyome have this problem? How to proceed to the fix it.?

• 2.  Re: Unified Self Service integrate EEM (with OpenLDAP) Administrator Group

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 19, 2016 09:18 AM

Everton,

If you login to EEM, search for a user who belongs that group OpenSpaceAdminGroup,  does his properties on the right pane show up with Global Group as OpenSpaceAdminGroup ? 

Also keep in mind that this group name is case sensitive. So, if it's showing up in lower case in EEM, then USS expects to see the same in its EEM Authentication tab.

_R

• 3.  Re: Unified Self Service integrate EEM (with OpenLDAP) Administrator Group

Posted Sep 19, 2016 10:37 AM

Raghu

The Group has createad in LDAP because EEM is integrated with LDAP (Reference from an External Directory).

• 4.  Re: Unified Self Service integrate EEM (with OpenLDAP) Administrator Group
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 19, 2016 12:51 PM

Actually, lets try it the other way around.  Look at the user's properties.  Based on what I see above, its the Group properties you are seeing.

So, search the user who should belong to the openspaceadmin group.   And for that user, see if we are able to identify OpenSpaceAdminGroup  under Global Group Membership

thx

_R

• 5.  Re: Unified Self Service integrate EEM (with OpenLDAP) Administrator Group

Posted Sep 21, 2016 05:11 PM

Hi silev02 - Did Raghu.Rudraraju's response help answer your question? If so please Mark Correct. Thanks!

• 6.  Re: Unified Self Service integrate EEM (with OpenLDAP) Administrator Group

Posted Sep 21, 2016 07:46 PM

Hi Chris, Raghu,

The problem was in OpenLdap, the OpenSpaceAdminGroup is dont available in LDAP Filter, after change this group to another OU, the problem is solved and users in this group are USS administrators.

Thanks for your help.