CA Service Management

• 1.  Development does not appear in all browsers

Posted Sep 20, 2016 02:49 AM

Hi,

When the button is pressed categories filled to come and I want to open a new record.It's work on Crome.But doesn't work on Internet Explorer. Why development doesn't appear in all bro

wsers.You can see the difference in the browser.How can I  solve this problem?

Regards,

Burcu

• 2.  Re: Development does not appear in all browsers

Posted Sep 20, 2016 08:43 AM

Hi Yazici,

I am not sure I follow exactly what you are asking here.  I see that in one screenshot the category field is populated, and in the other its blank.  You mention "when I click the button" - what button are you referring to?  Are you clicking a button to create a request somewhere?  If so, which button specifically?  And what is the expected behavior?

Thanks,

Jon

• 3.  Re: Development does not appear in all browsers

Posted Sep 20, 2016 08:54 AM

Hi Burcu,

Can you share  onclick event code of this button or href link definition? I think, you can create new record by custom button which record's category is predefined..

Regards,

Türker

• 4.  Re: Development does not appear in all browsers

Posted Sep 21, 2016 05:24 PM

Hi melis.yazici - Could you please provide the requested input to Jon_Israel and birolturker.kara? Thanks!

• 5.  Re: Development does not appear in all browsers

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 22, 2016 03:39 AM

HI melis.yazici,

Have you got the change to debug this case using web debgging tool like Fiddler tool.

You may enable the fiddler trace, open the IE browers and replicate this case, similarly create another trace and try to access the url from Chrome.

Lets see if any issue get recorded.

~Vinod.