CA Service Management

• 1.  CA Service Catalog layout customization

Posted Sep 21, 2016 11:30 AM

Hi all,

I need some graphic customizations on web interface of CA Service Catalog:

1. how can I remove all "Cart" objects from web interface?

2. in "Catalog -> Configuration -> Request Management Configuration -> Browse" catalog layout I can choose 4 options to visualize Catalog. Is it possible to modify these options or to load more options?

Best regards,

Sutot

• 2.  Re: CA Service Catalog layout customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 22, 2016 02:43 AM

Hi Sutot.

As to your first question about 'How to remove all references to 'cart' in the Service Catalog UI (and the USS-UI too?)'

For the SC-UI, this might be possible after a lot of and heavy customization.

Unknown yet though how and where this could be done.

I can then only suggest for you to engage CA Services to further exploit the possibilities of this.

Since this is out od scope of Level1 Support.

The answer for question 2 is the confirmation that you can use, only these 4 options that are available.

For situations like this, where a user asks for a change of behaviour of the current release of the product, I can propose to add an Idea in the Communities.
    So, as to this question, I then encourage you to open an Idea in the CA Service Catalog Community.
    To get your idea voted for and reviewed there after, to see whether it is possible to get this functionality implemented in a future release of the product.

Thanks in advance for your efforts on this and kind regards, Louis van Amelsfort.