CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

We want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do itWe want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do it

• 1.  We want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do itWe want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do it

Posted Sep 26, 2016 08:35 AM

We want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do itWe want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do it.

Currently we are using the CA SDM 12.7

• 2.  Re: We want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do itWe want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do it

Posted Sep 26, 2016 08:37 AM

I have the same requirement - can anyone suggest the best approach for achieving this. we are using Service desk 14.1 with latest patch level

• 3.  Re: We want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do itWe want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do it

Posted Sep 26, 2016 10:24 AM

Hi,

most common suggestion that fits OOTB configuration is to create different Categories for Incidents and Requests,

other way to separate SLAs is to use multiple Attached Events with Site-Defined Conditions on a single Service Type, where one events will trigger for Incident and other for Requests, but all of them will be displayed in a same list.

Regards,

cdtj

• 4.  Re: We want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do itWe want to create different sla for Incident and Request. Kindly let me know how to do it

Posted Sep 27, 2016 08:19 AM

Thanks for the recommendation. Creating different categories would not be wise as it creates confusion for the end users. would need to try the second option. do you have any kind of documentation which helps us to configure.

Thanks in advance

Venu