Visit the CA Learning Portal today to review what's new in CA Live API Creator 3.0!
Here's what you will learn in the 1-hour, self-paced course:
- Understand that by creating managed data servers and data sources you can simply create databases, tables and columns to easily publish APIs
- Identify how you can connect to Salesforce data sources, which enables you to easily manage Salesforce data
- Identify the enhanced support for XML, which enables you to send data to API Creator using the XML format
- Understand the new developer features in CA Live API Creator, which enables you to more efficiently write code
- Gain an insight into the enhancements to the product documentation, which enables you to more easily access the information you want, when you need it
*Please note there may be a fee associated with this learning experience