IT Process Automation

• 1.  Unable To Open ITPAM Console

Posted Sep 27, 2016 02:10 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

When I tried to open ITPAM Console I got " Site can't be reached" error . The ITPAM server is up and the orchestrator is running properly . I have attached the screenshot of c2o log error .

Please help me in resolving the issue .

Thanks in Advance.

• 2.  Re: Unable To Open ITPAM Console

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 27, 2016 09:02 AM

The small bit of the c2o.log you posted shows that the Orchestrator is struggling to connect with an Agent.   There is nothing that will help us get you connected to the GUI correctly.  

This maybe a question that would be better handled through a support ticket, but if you would like you could ensure that you Log Level is at INFO then restart the Orchestrator service and provide the full c2o.log we can try to determine why it is failing.    

• 3.  Re: Unable To Open ITPAM Console

Posted Sep 28, 2016 06:27 AM

Hi Michael,

I have attached the log created after restarting the orchestrator service .

Thanks!

Error_1

Error_2Info Log

• 4.  Re: Unable To Open ITPAM Console
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 28, 2016 08:46 AM

The last two don't really tell us much but the first screen shot shows "Database is closed" and DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE messages.

1.  Shut down PAM service.(PAM orchestrator service as default "Local

System account" and Check the checkbox Allow Service to interact with

Desktop and startup type = "Automatic")

2.  Navigate to <Install path>/server/c2o/log/ and back up delete all your

logs.

3.  Navigate to <Install path>/server/c2o/.config/ and backup

OasisConfig.properties file , then Make below changes in OasisConfig.properties file : (Please take a backup of

OasisConfig.properties into a different directory and append the below.

oasis.database.additionalparamurl=;responseBuffering=full;SelectMethod=curso

r;socketTimeout=420;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE

oasis.reporting.database.additionalparamurl=;responseBuffering=full;SelectMe

thod=cursor;socketTimeout=420;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE

oasis.runtime.database.additionalparamurl=;responseBuffering=full;SelectMeth

od=cursor;socketTimeout=420;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE

Append ";DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE"  in all the database urls as seen above

After Performing the above 3 steps , restart your machine and Process Auto service. 

If you continue to see an issue please zip up all the logs under <Install path>/server/c2o/log/ again along with the timestamp and revert your OasisConfig.properties file.  Please also provide the full version of Process Auto you are using, type of database and version, and any other information about the environment.  If this a new install?  Is this a cluster?  If a cluster, what Load Balancer are you using?  If SQL DB please have your DBA confirm your DB is not in suspect mode.  If so, they will need to correct that. 

Hope this helps.  Thank you.

• 5.  Re: Unable To Open ITPAM Console

Posted Sep 28, 2016 08:03 AM

hi Anitha can you share how did you check and confirm the PAM server is up and running properly?