Symantec Access Management

Expand all | Collapse all

What 3rd party open-source (or paid) tools do you use to lower effort and/or cost for Projects?

• 1.  What 3rd party open-source (or paid) tools do you use to lower effort and/or cost for Projects?

Posted Sep 28, 2016 06:30 PM
      |   view attached

Team,

I have my list that I share with customers and consultants.

I have included a short summary of what value I get from these tools and link to the tools.

Would you take this anonymous survey and make some selections?  I am curious to see how wide spread these tools are and if there are others, that would be of interest.

What 3rd party open-source (or paid) tools do you use to lower effort and/or cost for Service Projects? Survey 

I will let this run open ended until Survey Monkey disables it.  

I have other tools, that I have not included, e.g. Mark O'Donohue SM Policy Reader. (a great tool to view the CA SSO policy store).

These are captured in the attached PDF document.   I will update this PDF after the survey is complete (or near complete)

Cheers,

Alan

• 2.  Re: What 3rd party open-source (or paid) tools do you use to lower effort and/or cost for Projects?

Posted Oct 28, 2016 01:29 AM

Here are the results

What 3rd party open-source (or paid) tools do you use to lower effort and/or cost for Service Projects? -     

Welcome to SurveyMonkey!