DX NetOps

• 1.  How to Apply SSL Certificate

Posted Sep 29, 2016 04:10 AM

Hello TEam

I need to install SSL Certificate on Spectrum and UMP Server. Please provide the guide how to import certificates.

THanks

• 2.  Re: How to Apply SSL Certificate

Posted Sep 29, 2016 05:58 AM

Hi La-Qa,

Regarding the use of SSL in UMP, could you take a look at the following link and let me know if this is what you are looking for?

Configure HTTPS in UMP - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks.

Best regards,

Balta.

• 3.  Re: How to Apply SSL Certificate

Posted Sep 29, 2016 05:59 AM

• 4.  Re: How to Apply SSL Certificate

Posted Jan 12, 2017 06:18 AM

Dear David

Thanks for the links and document in it. i performed the steps as mentioned in document 

my concern is that as now i have generated CSR value  from wasp probe as guided in the document. Now the documents snd send this CSR line of code to Certificate Authority. Paste the CSR into the web form of the Certificate Authority (CA). 

Please tell me where to paste this.?

• 5.  Re: How to Apply SSL Certificate

Posted Jan 12, 2017 06:40 AM

@david how to Send the CSR to the Certificate Authority so then i will receive signed and root certificate from certificate Authority as mentioned in document.?

• 6.  Re: How to Apply SSL Certificate

Posted Jan 12, 2017 06:58 AM

Hi David

what i understannd is to send CSR key to my security team who will generate certificates so they will ad this CSR value in those certificates ...Am i correct?

• 7.  Re: How to Apply SSL Certificate

Posted Sep 29, 2016 05:59 AM
      |   view attached

Hi La-Qa

Please find attached a document on how to configure UMP to use SSL.

Also, please check the following doc on SSL troubleshooting:

Troubleshooting SSL Certificates for UMP - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

I hope it's helpful.

iulian

Attachment(s)