CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409 pdmweb unable to connect with web engine for service desk(r 12.6).After recycle the service its working fine, but again after one day i am facing same error.  

• 1.  Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409 pdmweb unable to connect with web engine for service desk(r 12.6).After recycle the service its working fine, but again after one day i am facing same error.  

Posted Sep 30, 2016 03:14 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All, I am frequently getting error ahd 4409 pdmweb unable to connect with web engine for service desk(r 12.6).After recycle the service its working fine, but again after one day i am facing same error.

Attachment(s)

zip
    stdlog.3.zip   52 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409 pdmweb unable to connect with web engine for service desk(r 12.6).After recycle the service its working fine, but again after one day i am facing same error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 30, 2016 03:23 AM

The AHD04409 is a generic error and it is hard to determine what occurs. I recommend you to upload the stdlog that has the log when the problem occurred here.

Also, the problem occurs when the user accesses via a specific secondary server? If it occurs when the access is via a specific secondary server only, it is the best to upload the stdlog on the secondary server.

And OS's event log has the related information when the problem occurs?

• 3.  Re: Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409 pdmweb unable to connect with web engine for service desk(r 12.6).After recycle the service its working fine, but again after one day i am facing same error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 02, 2016 08:44 PM

Although you uploaded the stdlog, it did not have the error 'AHD04409' you mentioned.

• 4.  Re: Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409 pdmweb unable to connect with web engine for service desk(r 12.6).After recycle the service its working fine, but again after one day i am facing same error

Posted Sep 30, 2016 10:01 PM

I agree with Kosei as the error is not in the log you provided.

You have a couple of custom SPEL functions running which are frequently logging breakpoint / traces into stdlog.  Are these still being tested or is there a reason you need to monitor these outputs?

Are you using both IIS and Tomcat?  Are you using any web services integration (PAM, Spectrum, etc.) that could be conflicting with the Tomcat port?

Take a look at this document, especially items 8-10.

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec1017745.aspx 

You most likely will need to open a support case, in which they will ask you to remove the custom code to verify.

Regards,

J.W.

• 5.  Re: Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409Hi All, I am frequently getting error  ahd 4409 pdmweb unable to connect with web engine for service desk(r 12.6).After recycle the service its working fine, but again after one day i am facing same error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 11, 2016 06:35 PM

Do you have the latest CA SDM 12.6 cumlative patch installed?

Are you aware that CA SDM 12.6 has been end of support for some time?

If you have not already done so, I would recommend you make plans to upgrade to the latest CA SDM 14.1 release.