DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  AccountAdmin Portlet Stuck

Posted Sep 30, 2016 01:44 PM

Hi everyone. I from Brazil and I don't speak English very well so sorry for my poor English.

We are preparing for UIM upgrade but at this moment we are still using UIM 8.2. Well, we have a problem with "AccountAdmin" portlet, I won't be able to update account informations. Every time that I tryed, the portlet seems stucked.

I have to update some informations to flag new clients in "Ownership" tab:

After flag and click "UPDATE", the portlet seems infinitely processing. Nothing happens:

Can anyone help me? Maybe tell me a specific message in dashboard_engine.log or wasp.log that I have to search. Check some config or some like that?

Thank you in advance.

• 2.  Re: AccountAdmin Portlet Stuck

Posted Oct 03, 2016 05:15 AM

Hi,

I have seen a similar issue in the past as a restart of the DB resolved the issue. Can you please try that and let us know the results? 

Thanks,

Mark

• 3.  Re: AccountAdmin Portlet Stuck

Posted Oct 04, 2016 03:27 PM

Hi Mark. Thank you for your help!

I tried it but doesn't work. I also tried this procedure:

1. deactivate wasp probe  2. delete the contents of the folder Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\work\ (backup before delete)  3. delete the folder \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\USM\ (backup before delete)  4. verify that the file exists: \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\USM.war  5. clear browser cache (VERY IMPORTANT! Clear cache "from the beginning of time" or "Clear Everything")  6. activate wasp probe, wait for it to start up  7. verify that the folder \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\USM\ is re-created again  8. Now check the result

Without success.

Thanks,

Adriano

• 4.  Re: AccountAdmin Portlet Stuck

Posted Oct 05, 2016 08:52 AM

Hi Andrano,

Can you please raise a support case for this issue? 

Someone in your local timezone can do a remote session and take a look at this issue. 

Thanks,

Mark

• 5.  Re: AccountAdmin Portlet Stuck

Posted Oct 10, 2016 10:46 AM

I did it.

Anyway, I will post the solution here when we found out.

Thank you.

• 6.  Re: AccountAdmin Portlet Stuck

Posted Oct 27, 2016 03:12 PM

Problem was solved after I did apply this fix: ftp://UIMuser:CnIa24uJ@ftp.ca.com/UMP_hotfixes/ump_accountadmin_8.2.0_HF1.zip

(after applied clear browser cache from begging)

Thanks!