DX NetOps

Expand all | Collapse all

The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

• 1.  The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Posted Sep 30, 2016 08:05 PM

The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source appears "Available", but Two Weeks Ago there was a Error in the Synchronization. After that, the Devices don't show data information in several Devices . How Can I resolved this Issue?
    The Log of that Data Source appears "A processing failure occurred on the data source during synchronization" from September 19, 2016 12:06:15 AM CDT

Attachment(s)

zip
    DMService.txt.zip   521 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 03, 2016 03:19 AM

Hello Israel,

Could you attach the following log - DMService.log

Location -/opt/CA/PerformanceCenter/DM/logs

Please upload the log for the timeframe when the problem occurred and the current log.

Regards,

Arvind Sugurr

• 3.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Posted Oct 03, 2016 04:09 PM

Hello Arvind Sugurr

I uploaded the DMService.log in a .txt file, hope to help with the issue.

I am in touch.

Regards.

• 4.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 03, 2016 11:21 AM

Hi Israel - this issue sounds like its serious - I suggest you open a case with Technical Support to get focused attention on this from a Support Engineer so we can bring this to quick resolution for you.

• 5.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Posted Oct 03, 2016 11:22 AM

Hello,

I am on  Leave from 30thSep 2016 to 7th Oct 2016. I have limited access to Phone and mail. Any Urgent matters please call ENTIIS office @ +65 6283.7378 . Else I will respond to your mail when I get chance to respond.

Thanks

Rajesh

+65 92380924

• 6.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Posted Oct 03, 2016 04:16 PM

Hi Rajesh 

Actually, I opened a case for this issue but Support only sent me Documentation to resolved it. The Documentation does not help in this issue. For that reason I consulted your help in this community.

Regards

• 7.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:16 AM

Hi Israel - I've contacted the delivery manager for your region. He is going to work with the support engineer your working with to prioritize this case for you.

-Bob

• 8.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 03, 2016 01:47 PM

yes, i would suggest opening an issue with remote engineer for capc, so we get the full log set along with database

Joe

• 9.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Posted Oct 03, 2016 01:48 PM

Hello,

I am on  Leave from 30thSep 2016 to 7th Oct 2016. I have limited access to Phone and mail. Any Urgent matters please call ENTIIS office @ +65 6283.7378 . Else I will respond to your mail when I get chance to respond.

Thanks

Rajesh

+65 92380924

• 10.  Re: The Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Data Source

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:44 AM

The log that was uploaded is from 9/30 and I do not see any reference to spectrum.  We would need to see the DMService.log from 9/19 which is when the screenshot shows the issue occurred.  Was the spectrum data source ever deleted and re-added?

Joe