Clarity

• 1.  Browse type filter in lookups

Posted Oct 03, 2016 06:43 AM
      |   view attached

Hello Team,

Good Day!!

I have been searching if its possible to make a Lookup used in the filter section of the lookup(Lookup Filters) of Browse (Binoculars type) instead of Pull down. We do not have the option available(Browse type) while defining the attribute type in the Browse window section of the lookup. I have checked couple of other OOTB dynamic lookups as well and it is of Pull down type. The list being displayed in the filter is more. Would you please advise.

Best Regards

• 2.  Re: Browse type filter in lookups

Posted Oct 04, 2016 01:44 AM

Hi kdurgp,

You need to navigate to the [Fileds] section of the desired filter view & open the properties of the lookup attribute for which you want o make the change, then update the "Display Type" from "Pull Down" to "Browse".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srikanth G

• 3.  Re: Browse type filter in lookups

Posted Oct 04, 2016 06:07 AM

Thank you for the response Srikanth.

The one I am referring to is a setting on the filter section of the lookup for a dynamic lookup i.e the filters available in a lookup .We only have the list i mentioned before. Do not have the Browse option.

• 4.  Re: Browse type filter in lookups

Posted Oct 04, 2016 05:42 PM

Hi kdurgp,

Let me check if we have any such configuration for this page which controls the Browse option.

Regards,

Srikanth G

• 5.  Re: Browse type filter in lookups

Posted Oct 06, 2016 06:10 AM

Hi kdurgp,,

Could not find any configuration which drives the values to have Browse option.

I will leave this to other community members to share their thoughts ... if they have any.

Regards,

Srikanth G

• 6.  Re: Browse type filter in lookups

Posted Oct 17, 2016 05:43 PM

Hi kdurgp - We're you ever able to figure this one out? Thanks! Chris