Endevor

• 1.  I am getting the ELIB FULL error when I am replacing an existing ELIB for compile listings.  There are 12,000 entries.  Anyone do anything like this?

Posted Oct 13, 2016 02:06 PM

I keep getting the ELIB FULL OR MEMBER SIZE > RESERVE PAGES error.  The largest member is 1698 pages.

• 2.  Re: I am getting the ELIB FULL error when I am replacing an existing ELIB for compile listings.  There are 12,000 entries.  Anyone do anything like this?

Posted Oct 17, 2016 12:07 PM

Hello James,

I would recommend you GOOGLE Endevor Technical document TEC308398 which gives tips and techniques for maintaining ELIBS.   If problem remains please open a case with the Endevor Support team and provide them with an ELIB Inquire.  

• 3.  Re: I am getting the ELIB FULL error when I am replacing an existing ELIB for compile listings.  There are 12,000 entries.  Anyone do anything like this?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 18, 2016 10:05 AM

Hi James,

If you need assistance, I recommend you open a case to support, and attach an IDCAMS ListCat and BC1PNLIB INQUIRE OPTION MEMBER and ANALYZE results to the case.

Regards,

Ollivier

• 4.  Re: I am getting the ELIB FULL error when I am replacing an existing ELIB for compile listings.  There are 12,000 entries.  Anyone do anything like this?

Posted Oct 19, 2016 08:18 PM

Hi James,

I used to have the problem as well but I resolved by making bigger reserve pages which associate with spaces allocation/calculation. Our files are very big specially BASE/DELTA for some systems. Yes, I would run inquire option to see how big of the page that we will need as well.

Also agreed with Ollivier to open the case to support team as needed for assistance.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss specific item further

Jam

• 5.  Re: I am getting the ELIB FULL error when I am replacing an existing ELIB for compile listings.  There are 12,000 entries.  Anyone do anything like this?

Posted Oct 20, 2016 11:03 AM
      |   view attached

Thanks.  We are working with CA to resolve the allocation and we are making progress.

Thanks!

James E.  Taylor

Software Engineer|Fund, Advisor, and Investor Solutions|DST Systems, Inc.

P 816.843.4147  m 816.718.2708  e JETaylor@dstsystems.com

• 6.  Re: I am getting the ELIB FULL error when I am replacing an existing ELIB for compile listings.  There are 12,000 entries.  Anyone do anything like this?

Community Manager
    Posted Oct 31, 2016 10:43 AM

James -- have you been able to solve your challenge? Come back and let the community know!