Plex 2E

• 1.  Business opportunity?

Posted Oct 14, 2016 09:46 AM

I work, on contract, for Minerals Development Company Botswana (MDCB) working with the numbers and computer systems. Since 1997, have developed a system to handle the work that we do in CA Plex; in essence the system can be thought of as a data warehouse solution.

The company in understandably keen to ensure that, going forward, they are not wholly dependent upon me as the sole developer of their GDV systems; MDCB would therefore like to explore the possibility of entering into a long term support agreement with a company of CA Plex experts who would take over responsibility for the maintenance, enhancement and development of the system going forward. I will be available to assist with the business and technical specifications and CA Plex development work.

MDCB will only deal with reputable companies who can demonstrate an impressive client base and a solid history in this arena.

If your company is interested in this proposition, what sort of information would you require from us relating to our set up and systems to assist you in taking whatever next steps are required.

If this proposition is not of interest could you possibly assist us with the names of possible alternative companies?

Yours sincerely,

Mark Turriff