CindraJensen1351152

topics and Admin Items on my list -- but want...

Discussion created by CindraJensen1351152 on Jun 25, 2015
topics and Admin Items on my list -- but want to see what is on your list ...or was on your list that you solved •     SSO – single sign-on to help users not have to manage multiple passwords •     Auto disable of users that leave company ..via Active directory interface (run it daily) •     auto disable users that have logged into Rally *** days •     Utility/table view ..that displays users assigned to workspace and /or project and there access level and last log in date •     helps when ramping up to a agile team or kanban launch ..to ensure all users were added and have correct access •     helps understand uses that have not been active ...raises red flag/questions (training needed or access not needed) •     Custom fields grid usage ...by workspace and project ... .to do cleanup and standardization where possible ... (pull back from wild-wild-west rollout to ...controlled rollout) •     Custom dashboard/report apps .. by workspace and project ...to do cleanup and standardization where possible ... (pull back from wild-wild-west rollout to ..controlled rollout ) •     Given we have one subscription but multiple workspaces(division product line specific) ..need to tag users to identify division product line they belong to) - grid report by user /cost center there may be more ..but want to compare what you had for challenges in managing your subscription(s) , workspace and users Looking to see if others have developed utilities and solutions for the above items on my list :)

Outcomes