Rally Software

• 1.  Re:

Posted Jul 07, 2015 11:39 AM
    Should we remove the Share Your Knowledge button from the homepage? We've received feedback from multiple users that since Share Your Knowledge and Ask The Community basically do the same thing (take you to the Q&A page), having both buttons just causes confusion. What do you think?

• 2.  Re:

Posted Jul 08, 2015 09:22 AM
    I was going to say that it should be reduced to one button but since they go to different places with in the Q&A I like them.

• 3.  Re:

Posted Jul 09, 2015 09:08 AM
    Wow that is the first time I've heard that feedback!  Thanks @Zachary King!

• 4.  Re:

Posted Jul 13, 2015 09:35 AM
    @John Streeter I have to agree with @Zachary King.

• 5.  Re:

Posted Jul 13, 2015 10:11 AM
    Thanks to you both for your input!  Think we should change even the wording on it or are we good? :)

• 6.  Re:

Posted Jul 13, 2015 10:17 AM
    I do like it but depending on how you would like it to come across I could also see "share your knowledge" being worded something like "Help stuck users" or "help ..." to further get the point that they are questions that have not been answered.

• 7.  Re:

Posted Jul 13, 2015 11:26 AM
    That's a good point.  I've always thought it difficult to get people to just go and write down all the good stuff they know, but they are more than willing to help on specific scenarios when asked.

• 8.  Re:

Posted Jul 22, 2015 05:43 AM
    As there is proper comments given under the headings, its good to keep as is