AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am about to leave my current company and have a number of support cases still outstanding. How do I transfer these to someone else?

Question asked by jonathan.belanger on Aug 6, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 6, 2015 by John_Streeter
I have a couple of support cases that are still in progress.  How do I go about moving them to someone else in the company?