Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

In creating a custom Page with multiple copies of the same App (MyTasks) why does the Rank column get created multiple times on each App?

• 1.  In creating a custom Page with multiple copies of the same App (MyTasks) why does the Rank column get created multiple times on each App?

Posted Oct 13, 2015 04:59 PM
    I've created a custom page in the 'Track' tab and have added three copies of MyTasks to show three seperate lists of tasks in three seperate states.

That works fine, but for some reason, when I close Rally and come back to the custom page, I have more copies of the column 'Rank'.

How do I get rid of the extraneous Rank columns?  They can't be de-selected in the Column chooser, so some Rally system process must be deciding to display them.
    0EM14000000VDPX

• 2.  Re: In creating a custom Page with multiple copies of the same App (MyTasks) why does the Rank column get created multiple times on each App?

Posted Oct 14, 2015 07:34 AM
    Hi John,
    There is active defect open for this problem right now with Rally. Once it's fixed this issue should go away.
    Sesh

• 3.  Re: In creating a custom Page with multiple copies of the same App (MyTasks) why does the Rank column get created multiple times on each App?

Posted Oct 14, 2015 08:53 AM
    Thanks you for the heads up and quick reply.