IT Process Automation

• 1.  PASS (PAM Solution Studio) How to make a User Interface public-facing?

Posted Oct 20, 2016 04:26 PM

I have created a Solution in the Studio, and I'm attempting to host it using the Server.

However, when I share the URL with the intended users, they're forced to login to PASS in order to get to my Solution. 

Just wondering if there's a way to host my Solution such that the User Interface is 100% public, and doesn't require a PASS account or login?

Thx,

-Fred

• 2.  Re: PASS (PAM Solution Studio) How to make a User Interface public-facing?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 01, 2016 08:22 AM

I'm not aware of a way to bypass the login to PASS.  You can submit this as an idea and it will be evaluated as an enhancement to a future release of the product.

• 3.  Re: PASS (PAM Solution Studio) How to make a User Interface public-facing?

Posted Nov 08, 2016 06:19 AM

Hi Fred, Andrew,

That's right. PASS requires user authentication to access any of its components.

However, can I please understand the exact use case, wherein you would not require any user authentication.

Also, as Andrew mentioned above, please do create an idea along with the use case, which can help other community users to vote it up and enable the product management to priortize accordingly

Thanks

Vinay