CA Service Management

• 1.  Average time that needed to create 16 reports Ca SD 14.1 integrated with CABI

Posted Oct 27, 2016 03:32 AM

Hi Everybody,

My question is

the average time that needed to create 16 Web Intelligence reports from scratch (Ca SD 14.1 integrated with CABI)?

let us assume those reports are different in term of difficulty.

I am expecting estimated answers based on your experiences.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Average time that needed to create 16 reports Ca SD 14.1 integrated with CABI

Posted Oct 30, 2016 02:21 AM

Any Help please,

as we currently in scope defining phase before having a deal with third party company in order to create Ca Service Desk 14.1 reports based on CABI that bundled with the tool.

I want to calculate the estimated time and effort to accomplish the project.

• 3.  Re: Average time that needed to create 16 reports Ca SD 14.1 integrated with CABI

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 31, 2016 10:30 AM

Emad...........

This is a tough thing to estimate.

It would depend on several factors, including expertise with CABI, complexity of the reports etc.

In addition, with the move to JasperSoft for reporting, it might make sense to implement JasperSoft for reporting instead of CABI.

• 4.  Re: Average time that needed to create 16 reports Ca SD 14.1 integrated with CABI

Posted Oct 31, 2016 02:03 PM

Hi Emad,

I agree with Paul's assessment. Your question is equivalent to asking what the average time it would be to drive between two cities without identifying the cities, what kind of roadways there are, and the anticipated traffic.

I have created some reports in as little as a couple of hours where others have taken several days. It all depends on the complexity.