Clarity

• 1.  Missing WIP Adjustment after updating Transaction Date

Posted Nov 01, 2016 08:36 AM

Urgent issue... I just did a wip adjustment on an expense transaction via Create WIP Adjustment. Only thing I updated was the transaction date (From 28 Oct 2016 to 2 Nov 2016). after that the transaction disappeared. 

I checked "Approve WIP Adjustment" but nothing there

I checked Post to WIP but nothing there

When querying on PPA_Wip I found the transaction, but the status has changed to 4, that's probably why the transaction is not visible. 

Key question: how can this be fixed? 

• 2.  Re: Missing WIP Adjustment after updating Transaction Date

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 01, 2016 06:37 PM

Could it be due to the fact the new date is in the future? Check tomorrow (2 Nov 2016) and see if it reappears.

• 3.  Re: Missing WIP Adjustment after updating Transaction Date

Posted Nov 03, 2016 11:00 AM

Unfortunately not. Checked today and yesterday. Revenue is still missing :(

• 4.  Re: Missing WIP Adjustment after updating Transaction Date

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2016 07:13 PM

Hi Joost,

ppa_wip.status = 4 tells me that the create wip adjustment has gone fine and is waiting for approval or rejection. The potential reason why its not showing up in Approve WIP adjustment should be because of access rights. Grant yourself Financial Process - Approve WIP Adjustments global rights and check again. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Jerin

• 5.  Re: Missing WIP Adjustment after updating Transaction Date
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 04, 2016 02:03 AM

I found the problem. it didn't go to approval stage directly but had to wait until 2 Nov 2016. i just approved and now things work as expected. To me this is a bug actually. You should see the changes right away and not having to wait for a few days. 

anyway, case closed. thanks for the help