Clarity

• 1.  Strata

Posted Nov 02, 2016 05:15 PM

Hi Everyone,

Is there any healthcare organizations using Strata and Clarity? Strata is used for budgeting and forecast for projects. Any help I can get would be great. Montefiore has decided to use Strata and we would like speak with a client to understand their process.

thanks

tammi 

• 2.  Re: Strata

Posted Nov 08, 2016 01:52 PM

Hi Tammi! We use Strata here (the hosted version, not sure if they still have on premise but we used to have that in years past). Unfortunately its not something I'm very familiar with, it is "supported" by our financial teams outside of IS. We looked in to attempting integration to pull some data from Strata in to Clarity about a year ago but those conversations did not get very far. According to them, Strata offered no standard integration points (no webservices or other API), and outside of *maybe* being able to schedule data dumps out of Strata that would then get read and imported in to Clarity (and they weren't even clear if that was possible) any sort of integration required working directly with the Strata vendor with a services engagement (which our org did previously to integrate it in to another system, and the general feeling with that integration is that it has never worked well).

Wish I had more helpful information, and I'm eager to hear if anyone else has any experience with the two tools.

• 3.  Re: Strata

Posted Nov 08, 2016 02:22 PM

Their 'Happy Clients' banner has Intermountain Healthcare which bought CA PPM a couple years back & presented at CA World. I don't have any contacts there but your CA rep might be able to get you an introduction.

• 4.  Re: Strata

Posted Nov 08, 2016 04:06 PM

Thank you so much for replying, this really helped!