Clarity

• 1.  Missing Add-In in 14.3 Clarity

Posted Nov 03, 2016 08:07 AM
    In clarity 14.3 when we tried to install add in using below command we are getting below error though
    clarity/bin folder contains "admin" , can anyone help .
    Command : "admin content csk " & "admin content csp" error : content: File content does not exist.  Check path name         of existing SCCS file or use the -n flag or the -i flag         to create a new SCCS file. (ad20)  csk: File csk does not exist.  Check path name         of existing SCCS file or use the -n flag or the -i flag         to create a new SCCS file. (ad20)

Thanks &Regards,

Priya 

• 2.  Re: Missing Add-In in 14.3 Clarity

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2016 09:51 AM

Hi Priya,

Can you please navigate to $clarity/bin folder and try again by running

admin content csk

See if that works. Also you may want to check your environmental variables (NIKU_HOME and PATH) as it looks like it’s trying to run SCCS admin command not Clarity PPM admin command. Your system administrator should be able to assist as well if you still have the issue afterwards.

I hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: Missing Add-In in 14.3 Clarity

Posted Nov 03, 2016 10:13 AM

Thanks for the reply Nika.

I am already executing the command after navigating to bin folder .

Below is PATH variable for us and i think it is pointing to the correct one as we have no issues in stopping or starting services under bin folder .

Command : echo $PATH 

Reply: /usr/java8_64/jre/bin:/usr/bin:/etc:/usr/sbin:/usr/ucb:/usr/bin/X11:/sbin:/usr/java14/jre/bin:/usr/java14/bin:/usr/java8_64/bin/java:/usr/java7_64/jre/bin:/opt/csm/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:usr/local/bin:/opt/LicenseUseManagement/bin:/usr/opt/ifor/ls/os/aix/bin:/usr/niku/clarity/bin

Please let me know your thoughts !!

Regards,

Priya 

• 4.  Re: Missing Add-In in 14.3 Clarity

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 05:11 PM

Hi Priya

I don't see SCCS in the PATH and Clarity JDK is there, which is correct.
    I think that at this point your system administrator should be involved. Somehow the admin command is actually executing for SCCS, not CA PPM, so they will have to fix this.

Hope this helps -Nika