Clarity

• 1.  Financial extract creating duplicate records with no rate

Posted Nov 07, 2016 01:07 PM

Just noticed this for the month of October and recently upgraded to version 14.3.  Are there any known issues or quirks w/ the financial extract creating duplicate records (w/out rates) when all the data is correct in the system? 

• 2.  Re: Financial extract creating duplicate records with no rate

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 07, 2016 02:15 PM

Hi Kristin,

Which product is this for? I noticed the version but not product name. once i have that i will route to the appropriate product community.

Regards,

Colleen

• 3.  Re: Financial extract creating duplicate records with no rate

Posted Nov 07, 2016 02:36 PM

Sorry, Clarity PPM

• 4.  Re: Financial extract creating duplicate records with no rate

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 07, 2016 03:11 PM

Hi Kristen,

I just moved your question over to that product Community. You should be hearing from them shortly.

Regards,

Colleen

• 5.  Re: Financial extract creating duplicate records with no rate

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 07, 2016 05:09 PM

Hi Kristin

When you say Financial Extract, is this the Post to WIP and WIP transactions, or it this a Report you are using, i.e. in Business Objects or Jaspersoft? We do have a known issue with this version in BO Webi reports (can be run from Reports and Jobs menu). Please confirm.

Thank you -Nika

• 6.  Re: Financial extract creating duplicate records with no rate

Posted Nov 08, 2016 10:06 AM

Nika-It is the financial extract audit job (under Data Extraction-Home; Financial Mgmt) that is run after timesheets are posted, transactions are posted, post to WIP, rate matrix extraction, import financial actuals, datamart extraction, datamart roll up are ran.  I am assuming this is still a BO but I was just introduced to this process and Japersoft so still learning the lingo. 

• 7.  Re: Financial extract creating duplicate records with no rate

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 11:22 AM

Hi Kristin

This sounds more like a custom job. Can you post a screenshot of the job details if that's possible?

If it is a custom job, then we have to find out where exactly the information is extracted from. Please feel free to raise a Support case with us : even though the job seems to be custom, there is a change in how the Rate Matrix tables store the information, starting 14.3, and this can affect BO Webi reports and other SQL extracts. Let's see if that's the case for you.

Hope this helps -Nika