DX NetOps

• 1.  QOS Manager stats file

Posted Nov 08, 2016 11:57 PM

In the QOS Manager part of OneClick there is a management configuration item "Log statistics to a File".  Where and what is the name of this file?  Our Video streaming and Voice areas want to track the utilization based on QoS classes.

Alternatively we have our own Performance Graphs system we developed in house that utilizes values collected through SSLogger and populated to a database.  Is anyone willing to share which attributes would be useful related to Traffic Class / behavior?

• 2.  Re: QOS Manager stats file
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 06:43 AM

Hi Andrew,

When the "Enable Statistic Polling" and the "Log Statistics to File" are set to Yes in QoS Manager, the output file is created in the SpectroSERVER machine, and filename and location is:

$SPECROOT/tmp/QosStats_yyyymmdd_hh_mm_ss

Thanks,

Silvio

• 3.  Re: QOS Manager stats file

Posted Nov 09, 2016 04:07 PM

Thanks.  That's exactly what I was looking for.  That file also answers my question about which attributes to poll with SSLogger.  Will probably use SSLogger rather internal QOS logging as there is better control over which model to log and I already have scheduled jobs in place for cleaning up already ingested log files.

• 4.  Re: QOS Manager stats file

Posted Aug 29, 2018 01:34 AM

Hi Silvio, If I need to discover the clace of high traffic so that I can generate a survey which configuration I must carry out, it has not worked so far

thanks.