Clarity

• 1.  Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Posted Nov 09, 2016 09:12 AM

Hello,

we are in 15.1 CA PPM. Can anyone provide me a SQL query for verifying whether the out of the box attribute is enabled for datawarehouse job for a particular object.

Suppose if it is task object i need a query for SQL that gives me list of all out of the box attributes that are enabled for datawarehouse job.

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Posted Nov 09, 2016 02:29 PM

You might try starting here: select * from DWH_META_COLUMNS where object_code = 'task' and IS_CUSTOM = 1;

All object attributes (custom and stock) that are marked for Include in DWH will be populated into this table. This table is in your stock schema (niku). These get populated (or removed) when the Load Data Warehouse job runs.

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2016 02:33 PM

Hi Puneeth,

You can go into Object--> attributes and filter for Dataware house = yes, you can get the same. You can trace the page and get the query too.

Also you can go to DWH_META_TABLES & DWH_META_COLUMNS to see the list of attribtues, however this also depends on the PMO installation, so ensure PMO is installed and applied for at least query & lookups

Hope this helps

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Posted Nov 10, 2016 06:00 AM

Hi Suman,

I have filtered the attributes with datawarehouse enabled = 'NO' and found these attributes are not included for datawarehouse in task object. So if these are not included by default of load datawarehouse job definition i will be able to see these attributes values in any of the reports correct.

This is for one of the CA case we are discussing on project cost and effort jasper report.

Can you let me know how can i add these attributes to datawarehouse job? Some attributes are in read only mode and greyed out the include in datawarehouse option.

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 10, 2016 06:19 AM

Hi Puneeth,

If the attributes doesn;t have a check up for including in DWH then its not possible 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 6.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Posted Nov 10, 2016 06:43 AM

Thank you for your prompt reply. So how can i add these attributes to datawarehouse for displaying data in jasper reports.

• 7.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 10, 2016 06:47 AM

Hi Puneeth,

Unfortunately no, if you dont have the it available it won't be mapped in the dataware house jobs also. So for those columns you can use PPM to generate the reports. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 8.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Posted Nov 10, 2016 07:35 AM

So isn't this a bug in CA PPM where the project cost and effort report working fine in BO environment and jaspersoft environment showing all Zero values.

• 9.  Re: Jaspersoft out the box attributes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 10, 2016 07:38 AM

Hi Puneeth,

I dont think so, and needed to be investigated 

Regards

Suman Pramanik